Nearly two weeks ago, Google rolled out a brand new feature in Google Analytics, allowing you to move a property from one account to another. Yes, really!
To accomplish the move, you do have to be a full admin user for each of the two accounts; the one that is the current owner of the property, and the one where you intend to move the account to.
Assuming that you are, the process is pretty simple…
- Log into your Google Analytics account
- Navigate to the property that you wish to move
- Got to the Admin > Property Settings area
- Press the button that says “Move Property”
- Select the correct “destination account” and you’re done
Here’s a short video showing how…