Internet marketing is appealing to many groups as a subject for meetings. Nearly everyone has an interest in expanding their web presence with not only the search engines, but at Facebook, YouTube, and countless other internet properties.
I’ve done presentations for internet marketing groups for years, but I especially enjoy talking about the basics to chambers of commerce and local neighborhood business associations.
I’ve spoken at industry and niche specific events too, both locally and nationally, and I would be honored to give an entertaining and educational presentation to your group.
I put things in perspective for even the most non-technical crowd, but with my extensive background, I’m able to speak to webmasters, programmers and developers on a more technical level, as well as to marketing professionals.
If you are interested in a presentation for your group, please contact me!
Here are a few examples of events where I’ve spoken…
- Webmaster World (Fall) Las Vegas
- Spring Pubcon (Location Varies)
- Bend Web Cam – October in Bend Oregon
- SEMpdx Monthly Events – Portland, Oregon
- Searchfest – Annual event in Portland Oregon
- Chambers of Commerce
- Local Business Associations
- Civic Groups
- Industry Specific Associations