I’m not suggesting this is a good time to be asking your customers for reviews, especially since Google announced they won’t be publishing any new ones during the pandemic.
However, it’s still worth pointing out that Google now offers business owners the ability to generate a review link directly from inside of their own Google My Business page.
I used to offer a free tool that did the same thing, and there are quite a few others out there too. While doing some website housecleaning, I realized that my tool was obsolete, so I updated the page with this same info:
- Log in to Google My Business
- Click on the title of your selected business, and you’ll be at “Home”
- Scroll down until you see the “Get more reviews” tile on the right, and click “Share Review Form”.
- From there you’ll be shown a link that you can copy and paste anywhere
- Google has even given you a way to share it instantly through Facebook, Twitter, and What’s App!
Are you looking for help? Schedule a free guest call with Scott…