However, it’s still worth pointing out that Google now offers business owners the ability to generate a review link directly from inside of their own Google My Business page.
I used to offer a free tool that did the same thing, and there are quite a few others out there too. While doing some website housecleaning, I realized that my tool was obsolete, so I updated the page with this same info:
- Log in to Google My Business
- Click on the title of your selected business, and you’ll be at “Home”
- Scroll down until you see the “Get more reviews” tile on the right, and click “Share Review Form”.
- From there you’ll be shown a link that you can copy and paste anywhere
- Google has even given you a way to share it instantly through Facebook, Twitter, and What’s App!
Are you looking for help? Schedule a free guest call with Scott…